I’ve read quite a few books in May (what’s new?) however nearer the end of the Month I left for a trip and only just got back yesterday… and during this trip I accomplished almost nothing reading wise!. If I have a review up, I’ll link it to the book’s name. Looking forward to catching up with what everyone else has been reading.
1. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss (Five Stars)
2. I am not a Serial Killer by Dan Wells
3. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi (Five Stars)
4. Unwind by Neal Shusterman (Three Stars)
5. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry (Five Stars)
6. Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick (Four Stars)
7. Coraline: the Graphic Novel by Neil Gaimen (Three Stars)
8. The Walking Dead: Book One by Robert Kirckman (Five Stars)
9. Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick (Four Stars)
10. Legend by Marie Lu (Five Stars)
11. Sailor Moon Manga: Volume 2 by Naoko Takeuchi (Five Stars)
12. The Golem and the Jinni by Helen Wecker (Five Stars)
13. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
14. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl (Five Stars)
15. Sailor Moon Manga: Volume 3 by Naoko Takeuchi (Five Stars)
16. Sailor Moon Manga: Volume 4 by Naoko Takeuchi (Five Stars)
17. The Painted Girls by Marie Buchanan (Three Stars)
18. Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood (Five Stars)
19. The Selection by Kiera Cass (Four Stars)
As you Can see I’ve been doing a terriable job reviewing all the books I’ve read. I’ve writen quite a few that I haven’t posted yet, so this month is going to be a catch up month, so expect quite a few reviews!
1. Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
2. Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier
3. Wake by Amanda Hocking
4. The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton
5. The 5th Wave by Richard Yancey
Have you read any of these what do you think of this list? What are you reading?
Well I read two of the five books I had planned on reading in April… so I guess that’s an okay start in attempting to read what I plan to read.. right!? I’ll do better I swear!
ANYWAY, I’m going to choose five books again this month and pretend that I’m actually going to read them! So… without further adue here are my choices for this month!
1. Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I really, really want to read this book and despite the fact that the next book is going to take a billion years to hit shelves (Obvious exaggeration) and despite the fact I heard it ends on a more than a little frustrating cliff hanger I’m probably going to give it a go because I’m struggling as it is not to read it. Who can resist a well written Alien love story? Not I!!
2. The Death Cure by James Dashner
This is the third book in the Maze runner series. It is also the final book in the series. I’ve really enjoyed the Maze runner trilogy thus far and am excited to dive back in to this immersive world. I want to know more about the flare and what it is and how they plan on changing it and just who WICKED really is. So for reals I’ll read this book… I swear.
3. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
This is the second book in the delirium trilogy. Though I didn’t overly enjoy the first book I have hopes that I’ll enjoy this book seeing as so many people complained about it. I figure that because people LOVED the first one so much and weren’t HUGELY impressed with Pandemonium that’ll mean I’ll be HUGELY impressed with it. That make sense right? Please tell me I’m not crazy for thinking this way.
4. Legend by Marie Lu
This book recently came out in soft cover and because I wasn’t 100% sure about it I did not want to buy it in Hardcover so when it came out in paperback I scooped it up and boy is it a beautiful book. The typography is incredible, and all the tiny details make me ecstatic to read it
5. Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
I am super excited to read this book! It is the second book in the Hush, Hush series. I really enjoyed the first book and so I am happy that I found the second book in hardcover for only a few dollars. I am pretty sure that I’m going to enjoy this one as much as the first and look forward to reading it this month.
What are you reading this month!?!? 🙂 ❤