These are the books I feel like I really want to read this month! I am only choosing five books that I must so I can get on with my life and whittle down my too be read book pile. What books do you plan on reading this month? Do you plan on what you read or do you go with the flow? Let me know! Also, if you have any tips on how to stick to the books you want to read in a month I would greatly appreciate them… I have problems staying focused… sometimes…
1. Delirium #1 – Lauren Oliver I received Requiem (???) In the mail yesterday and figure I should probably read the first one since It was kind of awesome to get it for free.
2. The Name of the Wind (The KingKiller Chronicle, #1) – Patrick Rothfuss
3. The Secret Keeper – Kate Moron
4. Just Listen – Sarah Dessen
5. My soul to loose – Rachel Vincent (Soul screamers #0.5)
Have any of you read any of these books and what did you think of them? I think they’re quite the Varity BUT chance of me sticking to them are pretty slim… I’ll also probably read closer to 10 books but choosing five gives me more wiggle room to play around with what I will actually want to read when the mood strikes me.
I Just started The Name of The Wind by Patrick Rothfuss yesterday and so far it’s really good, so I’m pretty excited my first book of the month is going well so far (Well at least the first book I hope to stick to this month at any rate)
ENOUGH ABOUT ME! What are you Reading!? : ) Let me know I love hearing what people are interested in reading!! Keeps my creative book buying juices flowing?
Hope you’re having a happy Wednesday!