Do you buy books from thrift stores? Well I did this month… obviously as you’ll see below. I was really not intending on buying any books this month really because I knew my Husband would be buying me some for Valentine’s day and because he loves me and sometimes picks me up random books he thinks I’d like. I have read quite a few of these already and I am behind in posting book reviews. I have been so busy with School and life that I haven’t… gotten many done and have done most of my reading this month in the last weekish or so actually.
Anyways, here is my HAUL! Whoot
Let me know what you guys think about buying books from Thrift stores? Are you a fan of second hand books?
Gifts from my Hubby!
1. Warm Bodies Isaac Marion
2. Ready Player one Earnest Cline
3. Rot and Ruin – Jonathan Maberry
4. The Walking Dead Volume One
1st Thirft Store Finds
1. Lock & Key – Sarah Dessen
2. Lisel & Po –Lauren Oliver
3. The nine lives of Chole King –Liz Braswell
4. Extras (Uglies #4) – Scott Westerfield
5. The Book Thief – Markus Zusak
2nd Thirft Store Finds
1. Switched –Amanda Hocking
2. Torn – Amanda Hocking
3. Ascend –Amanda Hocking
4. Beautiful Disaster –Jamie McGuire
5. Hush, Hush –Becca Fitzpatrick
I just realized I forgot to add a couple books that are in the picture but not part of the thrift store…I got them from my Husbands Momma
1. Have Spacesuit-Will Travel -Robert A. Heinlien
2. My name is Asher Lev – Chaim Potok
3. Homecoming -Cynthia Voigt